JFD's The United States of America (Roosevelt) for VPThe New Deal (UA)
Does not need the original mod
(link to original mod)
Gain Great Merchant, Great Engineer, or Great Scientist points, along with the corresponding yields, whenever you unlock a Social Policy. +5 Culture from Great Person Tile Improvements and Landmarks.
Assembly Plant (UB) (replaces Factory)
- +25% Military Unit Production.
- All units from the city gain +50% embarked Defense and +3 Movement when embarked.
- Additional +1 Production to Engineer specialists,+1 Gold to Merchant specialists, and +1 Science to Scientist specialists,
- When you construct a Unit in the city, gain Gold equal to 25% of the Unit's Production cost.
- Does not require Coal.
- 2 Specialists in the City no longer produces Unhappiness from Urbanization.
- +10 Ranged Combat Strength.
- Long Range Fighter (+2 operational range and air intercept range, +25% Combat Strength to Bomber Units stationed within 1 tile of the unit).
- Quick Learner (Earn experience toward promotions 50% faster).
To install, extract to C:\Users\[your username]\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS.
More details in the forum.
- JFD: Coding, Design, Writing
- Janboruta: Artwork
- Leugi: Artwork (Leaderscreen)
- Firaxis: Artwork (Assembly Plant)
- Gyra Solune: Research (City Lists)
- Andreas Waldeloft: Music
- Danrell: Mustang model
- HungryForFood: Mustang and Slater Mill icons (original images from Google)
I am not the original author of this mod. Special thanks to JFD for allowing me to post this.
JFD's The United States of America (Roosevelt) for VP (v 6)
Compatibility and balance changes for the Community Balance Patch.