V1.1 - made changes regarding Harbor Fortress so that you can have harbor functions from drydock when harbor expires; changed some art.
LH - Pierre d'Abusson (FIN/PRO; Vassalage; Christianity)
UB - Harbor Fortress (replaces harbor; +1 trade route; +50% defense; -25% bombard; Obsoletes with Artillery; Available at Engineering)
UU - Corsair Galleas (replaces caravel; 4; +50% vs Galleons and Frigates; cargo space 1 any unit; can explore rival territory)
Credits: MANY... the following (and I probably will forget someone, I apologize in advance) either helped me learn coding, etc or were victims of flagrant art theft by me...
Manifold; Teg_Navanis; Ajidica; Phungus420; The_J; Chamaedrys; Aranor; Ekmek; Flying Pig; The Capo; woodelf; CRoland; Wyz_sub10; strategyonly; zerver; IgorS; esnaz; Amra; cfkane; avain; cool3a2; Flintlock1415; TheLastOne36; RulerOfDaPeople; Iloveplayciv; Bakuel; Freya; nutnut; cybrxkhan...
I have not play tested this yet. Please give me any results you have re: issues/balance/art problems.
1) Download and unzip mod
2) Create the following directory and place mod in this directory:
Civilization 4/Beyond the Sword/Mods/Extra Civs*/Assets/Modules
3) Copy and paste a .ini file from any other mod, and place it in:
Civilization 4/Beyond the Sword/Mods/Extra Civs*/
4) Rename .ini file Extra Civs.ini*
5) Open the .ini file and replace the XML code with the following code:
6) Start Civilization 4 Beyond the Sword, at main menu select Advanced>Load a ModCode:[CONFIG] ; Modular XML Loading ModularLoading = 1 ; Skip Main menu SkipMainMenu = 0 ; Custom Art from user folder is not loaded NoCustomArt = 0 ; Custom XML and Python from user folder are not loaded NoCustomAssets = 1 ; No Custom Scenario option in main menu NoCustomScenario = 0 ; No team play allowed NoTeams = 0 ; Read Game options from XML, not .ini ForceGameOptions = 0 ; Always start in the standard era ForceStandardEra = 0 ; Scenario file (Single player) ForceScenario = 0 ; This mod is only for single player games SinglePlayerOnly = 0 ; Allow public maps to be used with this mod AllowPublicMaps = 1 ; Mod Image file ImageFile = 0 ; Name of Mod Name = Extra Civs ; Description of Mod Description = Generic Mod
7) Extra Civs* should be an option, select this mod, then select "Go" and the mod should load
* You can actually name this mod whatever you want, but whatever it is, make sure the .ini file has the same name.
Note: You can put more than one mod into the folder, and you only need to do steps 1 & 2 for each additional mod after the first one.
Knights Hospitallers (BtS 3.19; V1.1) 2016-10-05
Knights Hospitallers (BtS 3.19; V1.1)