Resource icon

Land of Conflict, FFH2 map, 14 civs, easy game 2016-10-05

This is a simple map for the FFH2 mod. This is only my second post on civfanatics, so I hope I'm in the right place!

I set up the map to reflect what I understand of the backstory.

The Kuriotates start with a city, the Malakim start in a desert, etc.

I would have liked to have the dark elves, but was unable to add them in the scenario, because they are a non-player civ.

This map is easy. Everybody gets a mana node and a copper resource, and there are lots of resources.

Evil is tougher than good.

The elves (Ljosalfar) start with a very good position and are not intended to be played.

The barbarians start very powerful.

For a tough game, try the Lanun or Doviello.

Requires Fall From Heaven 2 Mod (http://forums.civfanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=190) which should become more popular since it was handed out on the disk of the most recent issue of PC Gamer.

I tried to have neighbors of differing alignments (but failed somewhat with the elves, which is part of their starting advantage).

I tried to imagine how an ancient city would be so powerful, and made it the gateway between the Eastern and Western oceans.

I'm not like you hardcore fanatics == I generally play on warlord level == so this may seem too forgiving for you.

To make it tougher, ramp up AI aggression and barbarians.

One issue: The barbarian tends to give the fire axe to a kraken early in the game.

Also: The red dragon tends to appear on turn 7.

Hope you enjoy. Comments welcome. Also included a blank version of the map in the .zip file.
Author
algolly
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
4.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Top Bottom