Version 3 Changes:
- Buffed most bonus awards, to make them more, uh, "legendary…." Most bonuses award about 3 times more results than previous version (V2).
- New bonuses:
o Trade Baron: adds 1-3 trade routes, 1-3 trade units, and/or 1-3 Great Merchants
o Cornucopia: +10-30 Food to the capital
o Heraia: 1-3 population added to capital (probably needs to add food as well)
o Armilustrium: Free Walls in the capital, may also add a Castle and/or Great General
- Changed bonus awarding from start of game turn 0 to the start of human player game turn 1 – allows for more software checks to be added to prevent crashes, but also allows a wider variety of bonuses
- Changed Faith bonus (#1): it now has a small chance to award a Great Prophet instead of Faith. If no city is in the empire, there is an even smaller chance of a Great Prophet spawn, or gold being awarded. It also spawns an extra melee unit and gives all combat units the "Extra Healing" and "Foreign Lands Bonus" promotions.
- Removed portions of the Faith bonus, which was causing CTDs if AI tried to found a pantheon before they have a city built.
- Added check for capital city before awarding Great Persons. If no available, player will get double gold bonus instead.
- Added better variety of Notification types – more tailored to the awarded bonus.
- Corrected a formula in the "Happiness" Bonus (#4) which was not awarding the right amount of Happiness. Increased Happiness bonus amount.
- Fixed a few typos
Legendary Headstart V3
Provides unique bonuses at game start