Solomon's Temple renamed to Beit HaMikdash
City list overhauled
- Expunged all cities from the Philistine Pentapolis
- Increased the total number of cities to 31
- Reworked city order
Added Israel Civilopedia entry - That hadn't existed before. Wow!
Removed Milhemet Mitzvah - random promotion that was both unreliable, computationally intense, and not all that fun/interesting. It also didn't have much to do with Shofets.
Shofar promotion changed to 20 damage to cities, but increased to 40 damage if city is blockaded
Dummy buildings now use the IsDummy = 1 condition
Hasmonean Guerilla and Shock I promotions now correctly applied to Maccabee in non-4UC version
Changed UA name back to 'Chosen People' out of respect to Leugi and the Jewish people's reverence for the name of their God
Fixed text on Solomon's Temple. Better grammar, more active voice, etc.
Reduced faith on clearing barb camps to 40 (40 years in the desert)
Removed Desert start bias (consistent with other VP civs which had non-essential start biases removed)
Increased Tourism Themeing bonus on Solomon's Temple to 10 (consistent with VP +40% increase in bonuses in 01-15 patch)
Removed 100 faith instant bonus on construction of Solomon's Temple
Added 50 faith on adoption of policies to Solomon's Temple (more consistent with Leugi's original design for Israel civ)
Removed Milhemet and Milhemet Mitzvah from Shofet. Milhemet Reshut (gain GPPs on unit kills within 2 tiles) is now a permanent bonus (less lua now too, yay!)
Added new promotion to Shofet: Shofar
Shofar - 30 damage to adjacent enemy cities every turn
Yields from Shofets are applied using a faster code
All GP tile code (Kibbutz and UA) now use 'WHERE MadeByGreatPerson = 1' statements to ensure compatibility with mods that add more GP tiles.
Israel was not having as easy a time founding as I thought.
- Increased faith on barbarian camp clear to 40
Temple of Solomon
- Removed free temple
- Increased religious pressure on ToS to 100%
- Changed reduction of religious unrest to Global
- Increased Instant faith on construction of the ToS to 250
The Shophet was lackluster and its bonuses were not noticeable. I found myself bulbing them immediately for the citadels which were boosted by the UA
- Added "Judge of Israel" - Each shophet generates 2 culture and 1 faith every turn (removes angst from not taking advantage of the UA if you are just keeping a GG on hand)
- increased the GPPs to 1.5x unit strength, up from 1
removed some lua that could be simplified by removal of temple from the ToS