Resource icon

[LH] Chandragupta Maurya (v1) 2016-10-05

CHANDRAGUPTA MAURYA

This is an LH I made to be used as a leader for India in my upcoming mod, Diplomacy II. I really like this one, although there are still a few things I wanted to do, which makes this version 1. The jewel on his turban isn't the way I'd like it to be just yet, and I was unable to shader his turban, but hopefully I can get those fixed for version 2. :goodjob:

Chandragupta Maurya was the founder of the Maurya Empire in India, he is considered to be the first unifier of India, and its first genuine Emperor. His achievements, which ranged from conquering Alexander the Great's Macedonian satrapies in the northwest and conquering the Nanda Empire by the time he was only about 20 years old, to defeating Seleucus I Nicator and establishing centralized rule throughout South Asia, remain some of the most celebrated in the history of India. Over two thousand years later, the accomplishments of Chandragupta and his successors, including Ashoka the Great, are objects of great study in the annals of South Asian and world history.

Obviously he should be used as an Indian leader, and would work well in any ancient or Indian mod or scenario.

Here are his artdefines:

Code:
		<LeaderheadArtInfo>
			<Type>ART_DEF_LEADER_MAURYA</Type>
			<Button>art/LeaderHeads/MauryaFINAL/Btn_Maurya.dds</Button>
			<NIF>art/LeaderHeads/MauryaFINAL/Tachnechobrus.nif</NIF>
			<KFM>art/LeaderHeads/MauryaFINAL/Tachnechobrus.kfm</KFM>
			<NoShaderNIF>art/LeaderHeads/MauryaFINAL/Tachnechobrus.nif</NoShaderNIF>
			<BackgroundKFM>art/LeaderHeads/MauryaFINAL/Tachnechobrus_Background.kfm</BackgroundKFM>
		</LeaderheadArtInfo>

As usual, I hope you like my work, and don't forget to rate him.
  • chandraguptamauryav1_Xb5.jpg
    chandraguptamauryav1_Xb5.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 567
Author
The Capo
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
4.00 star(s) 9 ratings

More resources from The Capo