Resource icon

[LH] Jacquotte Delahaye 2016-10-05

Jacquotte Delahaye (17th century), was a French pirate, or Buccaneer, and together with Anne Dieu-Le-Veut one of very few female buccaneers.

She was active in the 1660s, came from Haiti, her father was French and her mother Haitian. She is described as a great beauty who became a pirate after her father was killed. It is rumored that her mother died in childbirth. Her brother suffered from mild ******ation and was left in her care after her father's death.

To escape her pursuers, she faked her own death and took on an alias, living as a man for many years. Upon returning she became known as "back from the dead red" because of her striking red hair.

- Wikipedia

This leaderhead is a converted model from Atlantica Online. Therefore, while slightly modifications of the model and artwork were made by me, I take no credit for both and all rights are with NDOORS Corporation.

This leaderhead uses modified John II animations. It's completely modular. All files in the zip-file are already put into the necessary folders, unzipping it directly in the Mods folder of BtS should result into a working mod. It has a polycount of about 5500 triangles. There are a noshader and a shader version included. Further a second version of the leaderhead without a eyepatch is included.

Forum link: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=378346

Credits/Thanks

- The_Coyote for his tutorial on Bone Weight Copying and for helping me with the shader stuff
- NDOORS Corporation for creating the model
- The background information about Jacquotte Delahaye is copy&pasted from Wikipedia and The Book Swarm
  • delahaye_img_qWZ.jpg
    delahaye_img_qWZ.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 4,528
  • delahaye_pedia_n6f.jpg
    delahaye_pedia_n6f.jpg
    207 KB · Views: 1,945
  • no_eyepatch_GZu.jpg
    no_eyepatch_GZu.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 403
Author
SaibotLieh
Downloads