Resource icon

[LH] Megas Alexandros (Alexander the Great) 2016-10-05

This is the culmination of the Alexander the Great Project. I see no reason why I can not say, with all confidence, that this leaderhead puts Firaxis to shame. This was a lot of work by some really talented individuals who came together to yet again produce a fine leaderhead (its the same team that made the Hitler LH) for the community at large. And if you don't know how to install LHs don't worry, because this file is made to replace the old Alexander for your whole game. Just simply download the file and unzip/pack it into your Beyond the Sword folder. That's right, download it, and unpack it directly into your Beyond the Sword folder and Alex should be ready to go. There are also alternative skins for those of you who bicker about what he really looked like; we have options for two color eyes (as he was supposed to have had), there is a brown hair and a blonde hair texture, and there are both silver and bronze textured armor options as well. So the possibilities are endless (well, not endless, but you know what I mean).

Alexander III, more commonly known as Alexander the Great was a Macedonian- you know what? If you really need me to tell you who this is you should probably stop playing Civ and learn something. Download this... NOW!!! :goodjob:

Now, if you have any questions, comments, or praise please visit the Alexander the Great Project thread and let us know what you think. I will update the file later with buttons for alternative Alexanders.

Also don't forget to check out Bakuel's Greek Units (which feature the Army of Alexander), and my Pyrrhus, Antiochus and Cleomenes leaderheads!!!
  • alexanderfinal_3x0.jpg
    alexanderfinal_3x0.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 599
  • alexfinalekmekpreview_82h.jpg
    alexfinalekmekpreview_82h.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 2,260
Author
The Capo
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update