1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

[LH] Quilago 2016-10-05

[LH] Quilago

1. SaibotLieh
    This leaderhead is a converted model from Atlantica Online. Therefore, while slightly modifications of the models and artwork were made by me, I take no credit for both and all rights are with NDOORS Corporation.

This leaderhead uses modified Isabella animations. It's completely modular. All files in the zip-file are already put into the necessary folders, unzipping it directly in the Mods folder of BtS should result into a working mod. It has a polycount of about 4800 triangles. There are a noshader and a shader version included.

Forum link: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=378346

Credits/Thanks

- The_Coyote for his tutorial on Bone Weight Copying and for helping me with the shader stuff
    - NDOORS Corporation for creating the model
    - The background information about Quilago is based on an entry from the Surprising Archaeology Facts Blog and one chapter from Making Ecuadorian histories: four centuries of defining power

Images

1. quilago_01_m2D.jpg
    2. quilago_02_84H.jpg