This leaderhead is a converted model from The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. Therefore, while slightly modifications of the models and artwork were made by me, I take no credit for both and all rights are with Nintendo.
This leaderhead uses the Elizabeth animations. It's completely modular. All files in the zip-file are already put into the necessary folders, unzipping it directly in the Mods folder of BtS should result into a working mod. It has a polycount of about 4500 triangles. There are a noshader and a shader version included.
I was inspired to this leaderhead by Shrinking_12's Hyrule civilization. In fact I haven't played any Zelda game so far, so I used Shrinking_12's CIV4LeaderHeadInfos.xml and his leaderhead button for this leaderhead. The leaderhead can be included into Shrinking_12's mod this way:
1. Copy the "Custom Leaders" folder into the Hyrule mod "Zelda\Assets\Modules\" folder.
2. Delete all xml files in the "Custom Leaders" folder except for the "Princess_Zelda_CIV4ArtDefines_Leaderhead.xml" and "Princess_Zelda_CIV4ArtDefinesSchema.xml".
3. Remove in the "Princess_Zelda_CIV4ArtDefines_Leaderhead.xml" the "<!--" in line 15 and the "-->" in line 22. (Can be done with Notepad)
4. Delete the "Leaders_CIV4ArtDefines_Leaderhead.xml" file in the "Zelda\Assets\Modules\Custom Civilizations\Hyrule\Leaders" folder.
Forum link: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=378346
- The_Coyote for his tutorial on Bone Weight Copying and for helping me with the shader stuff
- Shrinking_12 for his Hyrule civilization mod
- Nintendo for the Zelda model
[LH] Zelda 2016-10-05