I put together a slightly different tech tree, to resolve issues around:
- 1.5-2 era long jumps in the tech tree
- especially all of the 1 tech requirement lines
- Super long beeline to the Information era
- The top of the tech contains all research/production/commerce/wonders/etc so why bother with the military techs?
- the AI can't upgrade units in the mid game if they don't have the techs for the units
- Era dependent game systems are shoved into new eras too fast
- Great People selection (uses average era, so reduces total GPs in game)
- Warmonger hate/declare war issues (era scaled)
- Hex purchasing costs (a little less so)
- District Project costs
Version 1.0 - initial pass
Version 1.01 - fixed for patch 1
Version 2.0 - Fixed for Aussie Summer Patch, made changes to Ancient->Medieval Eras
Zip file attached here.
My Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization VI\Mods
It should create a folder named: Mads Tech Tree
Be sure to activate it in the game under Additional Content.
Firaxis celebrates the "Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month", and offers a give-away of a Civ6 anthology copy (5 in total)! For all the details, please check the thread here. .Dismiss Notice
Old World has finally been released on GOG and Steam, besides also being available in the Epic store . Come to our Old World forum and discuss with us!Dismiss Notice
MadDjinns Tech Tree (mod) 2.21
Vanilla CivVI tech tree replacement