1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Magyar Colonization Mod 2016-10-05

Magyar Colonization Mod

1. Nitram15

Magyar Colonization Mod v1.0

SIGN THIS PETITION TO MAKE HUNGARY INCLUDED IN CIVILIZATION! PUT THIS MESSAGE INTO YOUR SIGNATURE HERE IF POSSIBLE!

This is mod introduces a fictional history, with Hungarian colonies! In this mod, there is a new resource in the New World: paprika (or hot pepper). Paprika provides +3 :food: / tile. Language of this mod: Hungarian (it replaces Spanish ;)).

Civ names are in hungarian too, leaders etc.

Magyar leader: Báthori István
    Hungarian Kingdom's leader (the king ;)): Szapolyai János

Some pictures:

This is the loading screen (thanks for CivLucas)

Báthori István, leader of the Hungarian Colonies

Szapolyai János, the Hungarian King

Starting location in the two provided scenarios: America (huge size), and America (normal size) [both are updated with paprika]

Paprika (hot pepper)​

To install: Create a Mods folder in .../Sid Meier's Civilization 4: Colonization directory, and unzip the content to this Mods folder. After that, start the game. Go to Advanced -> Load a Mod and select Magyar Mod then click to OK. Wait a bit, and the game will load the mod. And then you colonize the New World with Hungary! :D

Official thread: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=366814
    Official topic (hungarian site): http://civ4hun.road2us.com/colonization-f25/magyar-kolonizacio-mod-t100.htm

Special thanks to:
    -cool3a2 for his Magyar Mod for Civilization 4. I borrowed some features like sounds from his mod
    -CivLucas for his East Indies Mod. I borrowed some graphics and python from his mod, like the new europe screen etc.
    -IgorS for his Casimir III leaderhead (I modifyed him a bit ;))
    And if I didn't list somebody, but my mod uses his modification, please let me know, thank you. :)

Changelog:
    == VERSION 1.0 ==

-Initial Release

Enjoy colonization!

Images

1. 1_n64.jpg