Sanotra's Colonial America is a map which focuses on most of the primary areas of European colonization in the New World. The map includes the Eastern Seaboard of North America, from the southern tip of the Hudson Bay to Florida. It extends past Florida all the way south to the Panama Canal, and goes east far enough to colonize portions of northern South America, and the Caribbean islands.
To install: Extract the compressed zip folder to your maps directory.
This map is compatible with the vanilla version of the game, and TAC, not sure about the rest.
For more information, you may go to this map's thread. I hope you enjoy, and please give me your feed back!
Here is a quick list of the things I changed in v1.5
- Added more hills along the American coast (for tools).
- Increased native density by removing numerous forest tiles.
- Added more Pacific (Europe West) tiles near Central America.
- Placed Goody Huts all over the map.
Here is a quick list of the things I changed in v2.0
- Slight alterations to the coast line in some areas.
- Balanced game play by overhauling the terrain for cotton, sugar, and tobacco.
Europe West tiles in places where only East tiles should be. Unknown how to fix.
[Map 40x100] Colonial America v2.0 2016-10-05
[Map 40x100] Colonial America v2.0