L World Map of World Builder
< Medieval East Asia Universalis >
* This Map is conversion EU4 to Civ5 GnK map.
(!!! only for GnK. so BNW user should turn off BNW before start Civ 5 !!!)
* It is made by Vanila World Builder. So you don't need to install any MODs.
(But I Highly recommend to use of [[ERAS-Renaissance Age]] MODs~~)
* Made by Vanila World Builder, there are many reusing of Civs and
< How to Play >
step 1. copy and unzip dowloaded files in Civ5's "Maps" folder.
step 2. open "GnK" (no BNW!!), go to Menu > Mods > Single Game
step 3. Pick this map, check 'load scenario', choose a civilization to play.
< Game Guide >
* No spy, No Sci, Diplmt victory.
* All Blank tiles are below to Assam Himalaya(City-state).
* Himalaya is ally of Kyushu Wako(Non-playable). Kyushu Wako is having permanent war with every Civs. To explore every blank tiles, Defeat Kyushu Wako and get alliance with Assam Himalaya.
* After Start, each Civ was given special unit but can't produce them.
* After start, Each Civ has specific diplomatic status.
* AI Difficulty is VERY HARD(GOD). Do not hesistate to use the Luxury Fraud strategy. (This map is harder than EU 2.58 map!!!)
L 2nd turn, after the application of triggers.
L 5th turn, after the Onon Tribe conquer Baikal lake.
< Playable Civ [Original Civ] / Difficulty >
: If there were same Civs, they will be chosen by order.
1. Goryeo [Korea] / Normal
2. Song [China] / Easy
3. Jin [Blue Huns] / Very Easy
4. Liao [Grey Huns] / Normal
5. Minamoto [Red Japan] / Easy
6. Taira [Blue Japan] / Very Hard
7. Fujiwara [Purple Japan] / Normal
8. Kyushu Wako [Black Japan] / Non-Playable
9. Naiman [Orange-yellow Mongol] / Hard
10. Jadran [Burgandy-orange Mongol] / Normal
11. Kyrgyz [Yellow-purple Mongol] / Normal
12. Onon [Burgandy-white Mongol] / OP
13. Kereit [Yellow-burgandy Mongol] / Hard
14. Buryat [Yellow-Brown Mongol] / Non-Playable
15. Merkit [Grey-yellow Mongol] / Non-Playable
16. Tatar [Gey-Brown Mongol] / Non-Playable
17. Ainu [Inca] / Hard
18. Ryukyu [Polinesia] / Hard
19. Xi Xia [Songhai] / Normal
20. Da Viet [Siam] / Easy
21. Dali [India] / Normal
22. Uyghurs [Arabia] / Normal
Medieval East Asia Universalis [Extreme] v 1.85
MEA, Universalis, Ea