1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Medieval Spy Models 2016-10-05

Medieval Spy Models

1. SaibotLieh
    This is a set of four female medieval spy models, one for each BtS ethnic group.

The units use a modified Ancient Spy animation set that is included in the download. The download can be used as a modular modcomp, it will add the unit graphics as spy graphic during the medieval age.

The polycount of the models is between 900 and 1250 triangles. Each unit uses one 128*128 and one 64*64 .dds file for the artwork.

2 models are converted models from Celestial Destroyer (the Asian and the Middle East spy), the other two models include parts of a model from that game as well as parts from models from Perfect World. Therefore, although I made major modifications, I take no credit for the artwork and all rights are with Cubinet Interactive SDN and Perfect World Entertainment of course.

Forum link: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?p=10517452

Credits

- The_Coyote for teaching me how to shader units & leaderheads
    - Cubinet Interactive SDN and Perfect World Entertainment for creating the respective parts of the models

Images

1. medieval_spies_d99.jpg