Resource icon

Mediocre Unique Unit Revamp for Warlords 2016-10-05

This simple XML mod contains some statistical changes (and in one case a tech tree placement change) to the following units: Jaguar Warrior, Keshik, Gallic Warrior, Navy Seal, generic Marine, Musketeer, generic Musketman. I made these changes for my own personal use because I felt the original iterations were only marginally useful; you may feel that these changes are irrelevant or overpowered, but I have played them and I find them balanced and fun.

Changes:

Jaguar Warrior - is now an axeman replacement; no copper required (just the tech) and starts with Woodsman 1 (innate jungle defense removed).

Keshik - innate bonuses against cats/trebs reduced to 20%; 10% city attack penalty changed to 10% city attack bonus; all other stats remain the same.

Gallic Warrior - starts with Guerilla 1 & 2 now.

Navy Seal - starts with Charge (innate artillery/machine gun bonuses removed) in addition to original promotions; can now be upgraded from riflemen, meaning City Raider 1-3 will be possible for Seal/Marine.

Marine - same modifications applied as to Seal.

Musketeer - starts with one first strike chance and Pinch; combat strenth changed to 11; movement reduced to 1.

Musketman - combat strenth changed to 10; hammer cost reduced to 70.
Author
DsevenO
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Top Bottom