A custom true-start map pack containing five huge (106x66) Earth maps.

REQUIRES GATHERING STORM + RISE AND FALL EXPANSIONS

Maps included are:
Spoiler Moda's Huge Earth :
20200524152352_1.jpg

Spoiler Moda's Huge Eurasia :
20200524152452_1.jpg

Spoiler Moda's Huge Europe :
20200524151409_1.jpg

Spoiler Moda's Huge Americas :
20200524155221_1.jpg

Spoiler Moda's Huge Middle East :
20200524150904_1.jpg

Resources are placed manually, corresponding to real-world deposits and for game balance

All Civs are playable on each map. Civs whose capitals aren't on a particular map instead have their spawn point randomly selected from a pool of pre-set locations.

Feel free to edit and use these maps as you please, including with your own mods. All I ask is to be credited if you re-upload my work!

Known Bugs and Issues:
- Currently maps made with the in-game world builder don't have river flooding, polar ice melting, or the ability to create dams. Unfortunately there is nothing I can do to fix that right now.
- Unfortunately having random spawns for city-states bugs the game when starting later than the ancient era. As a compromise, I have chosen pre-set spawns for all city-states on all maps, even those without true spawn locations (eg. Hong Kong in the Europe Map). I'll revert city-states back to semi-random spawns as soon as a solution is found.
Author
Moda
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
4.67 star(s) 3 ratings

More resources from Moda

Latest updates

1. Middle East Nile R. Edit

Middle East Nile R. Edit
  2. May 2020 patch update

Updated the mod for the free update that came with the release of Maya + Gran Colombia DLC, plus...
  3. Later Start Era and Map Duplication Fix

- Fixed issue with civs spawning with no techs when a later start date is selected. - First...
  4. Map title + mod requirement fix

Hopefully fixed issues some people were having with being unable to launch certain maps or see...

Latest reviews

Everything's great, but it'd be perfect if you had the start of the newer civs like byzantium, maybe when vietnam and kublai come out?
Absolutely awesome. Everything in the correct place and game runs smoother, I swear!
Great maps! Increasing land area by reducing water area, get rid of lots of useless areas, very in line with my philosophy. Thumbs up for your work.
Top Bottom