1. Firaxis celebrates the "Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month", and offers a give-away of a Civ6 anthology copy (5 in total)! For all the details, please check the thread here. .
    Dismiss Notice

Moda's Huge Earth Map Pack (New Frontier) 2020-09-25

A custom true-start map pack containing five huge (106x66) Earth maps. Requires all DLC

1. Moda
    A custom true-start map pack containing five huge (106x66) Earth maps.

REQUIRES GATHERING STORM, RISE AND FALL, AND ALL NEW FRONTIER DLC

Maps included are:
    Spoiler Moda's Huge Earth :
    20200524152352_1.jpg

Spoiler Moda's Huge Eurasia :
    20200524152452_1.jpg

Spoiler Moda's Huge Europe :
    20200524151409_1.jpg

Spoiler Moda's Huge Americas :
    20200524155221_1.jpg

Spoiler Moda's Huge Middle East :
    20200524150904_1.jpg

Resources are placed manually, corresponding to real-world deposits and for game balance

All Civs are playable on each map. Civs whose capitals aren't on a particular map instead have their spawn point randomly selected from a pool of pre-set locations.

Feel free to edit and use these maps as you please, including with your own mods. All I ask is to be credited if you re-upload my work!

Known Bugs and Issues:
    - Unfortunately having random spawns for city-states bugs the game when starting later than the ancient era. As a compromise, I have chosen pre-set spawns for all city-states on all maps, even those without true spawn locations (eg. Hong Kong in the Europe Map). I'll revert city-states back to semi-random spawns as soon as a solution is found.