This is a mod starter package with all the basics. To use it takes 3 easy steps: #1 download and load the template, #2 personalize it, and #3 create new mods with it. Templates are a helpful way to create some parts of a new mod automatically. I use a version similar to this for my own mods.
This automatically creates the following for new mods:
Click here to read the full tutorial.
- Mod - General.xml - with basic fill-in-the-blanks <Update> framework.
- Mod - General.sql - can leave empty if you make no SQL edits.
- Mod - General.lua - can leave empty if you add no Lua code.
- Mod - Readme.rtf - with several sections to add your details, contact info, etc.
- The necessary links for the XML and SQL files in the Actions tab of the project properties, and the Lua file in the Content tab.
Modder's Starter Package 2016-10-05
Modder's Starter Package