1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Modern Industry V. 1.02

New Projects that produce Luxury Resources.

1. UncivilizedGuy
    Modern Industry

14 new Projects that produce 12 new Luxury Resources and 2 new bonus resources.

These projects can only be constructed once in each Civilization to limit the amount of Resources produced.

Projects (all resources are luxuries unless stated otherwise)

• Agricultural Infrastructure: +20% Food, +2 Processed Foods, and +10 Great Scientist points upon completion. Requires Niter and Aqueduct.
    • Aerospace Contracts: +2 Aircraft and +10 Great Engineer points upon completion. Requires Aluminum and Aerodrome.
    • Automaker Contracts: +2 Automobiles and +5 Great Engineer and +5 Great Merchant points upon completion. Requires Industrial Steel and Commercial Hub.
    • Domestic Security Contracts: +2 Small Arms and +10 Great General points upon completion. Requires Industrial Steel and Encampment.
    • Electrical Grid: +2 Electrical Power (Bonus Resource) and +10 Great Engineer points upon completion. Requires Coal and Industrial Zone
    • Health Care Contracts: +2 Pharmaceuticals and +10 Great Scientist points upon completion. Requires Electrical Power and Campus.
    • Natural Gas Infrastructure: +2 Natural Gas and +10 Engineer points upon completion. Requires Oil and Industrial Zone.
    • Plastics Industry Contracts: +2 Plastics and +10 Great Merchant points upon completion. Requires Oil and Commercial Hub.
    • Propaganda Investments: +2 Mass Media and +10 Great Musician points upon completion. Requires Electrical Power and Entertainment Complex.
    • National Monuments: +2 Statues and +10 Great Artist points upon completion. Requires Stone and Theater District.
    • Shipbuilding Contracts: +2 Ships and +10 Great Admiral points upon completion. Requires Industrial Steel and Harbor.
    • State Religion Investments: +2 Literature and +10 Great Writer points upon completion. Requires Electrical Power and Holy Site.
    • Steel Industry Contracts: +2 Industrial Steel (Bonus Resource) and +10 Great Engineer points upon completion. Requires Iron and Industrial Zone.
    • Telecommunication Infrastructure: +2 Electronics and +10 Great Scientist points upon completion. Requires Copper and Spaceport.

KNOWN BUG: Luxury resource icons appear oversized in the Diplomacy screen.

For those of you that follow my mods this is meant to be a replacement for my Specialized Industry mods. From the beginning I wanted industry to require resources. We can't do that with buildings right now. I recently discovered that I can accomplish this with projects. This is actually nice because there is no 3D art associated with projects. This makes it easier to maintain a sense of immersion.

Recent Updates

1. Changes/fixes
  2. Minor change