Modern Industry

Modern Industry V. 1.02

Modern Industry

14 new Projects that produce 12 new Luxury Resources and 2 new bonus resources.

These projects can only be constructed once in each Civilization to limit the amount of Resources produced.

Projects (all resources are luxuries unless stated otherwise)

• Agricultural Infrastructure: +20% Food, +2 Processed Foods, and +10 Great Scientist points upon completion. Requires Niter and Aqueduct.
  • Aerospace Contracts: +2 Aircraft and +10 Great Engineer points upon completion. Requires Aluminum and Aerodrome.
  • Automaker Contracts: +2 Automobiles and +5 Great Engineer and +5 Great Merchant points upon completion. Requires Industrial Steel and Commercial Hub.
  • Domestic Security Contracts: +2 Small Arms and +10 Great General points upon completion. Requires Industrial Steel and Encampment.
  • Electrical Grid: +2 Electrical Power (Bonus Resource) and +10 Great Engineer points upon completion. Requires Coal and Industrial Zone
  • Health Care Contracts: +2 Pharmaceuticals and +10 Great Scientist points upon completion. Requires Electrical Power and Campus.
  • Natural Gas Infrastructure: +2 Natural Gas and +10 Engineer points upon completion. Requires Oil and Industrial Zone.
  • Plastics Industry Contracts: +2 Plastics and +10 Great Merchant points upon completion. Requires Oil and Commercial Hub.
  • Propaganda Investments: +2 Mass Media and +10 Great Musician points upon completion. Requires Electrical Power and Entertainment Complex.
  • National Monuments: +2 Statues and +10 Great Artist points upon completion. Requires Stone and Theater District.
  • Shipbuilding Contracts: +2 Ships and +10 Great Admiral points upon completion. Requires Industrial Steel and Harbor.
  • State Religion Investments: +2 Literature and +10 Great Writer points upon completion. Requires Electrical Power and Holy Site.
  • Steel Industry Contracts: +2 Industrial Steel (Bonus Resource) and +10 Great Engineer points upon completion. Requires Iron and Industrial Zone.
  • Telecommunication Infrastructure: +2 Electronics and +10 Great Scientist points upon completion. Requires Copper and Spaceport.

KNOWN BUG: Luxury resource icons appear oversized in the Diplomacy screen.

For those of you that follow my mods this is meant to be a replacement for my Specialized Industry mods. From the beginning I wanted industry to require resources. We can't do that with buildings right now. I recently discovered that I can accomplish this with projects. This is actually nice because there is no 3D art associated with projects. This makes it easier to maintain a sense of immersion.

Author
UncivilizedGuy
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

More resources from UncivilizedGuy

Latest updates

1. Changes/fixes

Public Monuments changes/fixes: Icon now appears correctly. Moved to Nationalism. Renamed...
  2. Minor change

Changed District prerequisite for Agricultural Infrastructure to Aqueduct.
Top Bottom