1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Monster Europe 2016-10-05

Monster Europe

1. awetzel
    This is a really large map of europe for those looking for a truly epic game. I did not actually make this myself it was a map i had downloaded from civ4 a long time ago . It escapes me as to who made it so i apologize in advance for not giving credit. I made many changes to the land added city states and Civs, and plugged in resources. I am using babylon and spain so if you wish to get the most out of this map its best you have the extra DLC for these 2 civs.

Playable Civs: England, France, Germany, Russia, Spain, Rome, Greece, Ottomans, Egypt,Babylon, andSonghai (The Songhai occupy the area of Morocco)

City States: Dublin, Edinburgh, Brussels, Stockholm, Warsaw, Copenhagen, Oslo, Helsinki, Genoa, Venice, Belgread, and Bucharest.

City states start with 1 settler and 1 spearman
    Playable Civs Start with 1 settler 1 Warriar

Resources are all set to 4 so every horse Iron and what not are a 4 and every playable civ has some of each in reach.

To install unzip and place the file here
    C:\Users\YOURCOMPUTERNAMEHERE\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\Maps

Make sure that after you load the map you check the load scenario button

Good luck and Have fun!!