Monster ModComp 2016-10-05

ClassicThunder's Monster ModComp

Spoiler ReadMe :
########################################
## Monsters BTS Mod Component
########################################

Author: Scott Franks Aka. ClassicThunder
Compatibility: Civilization BTS Expansion V3.17
Installation: Override or Merge the files included in the .rar.
Support: Email: ClassicThunder@Bellsouth.net

Description:
This mod allows you to add monsters to your mod. These monsters will be randomly spawned around the map at the beginning of the game on a nest of your choice. As the game progresses these monster will spawn young. The timing of the spawning can be adjusted via the XML with setting to ensure that they will not spawn before the players can handle the monsters. You can also adjust the AI of the spawning monster. Think of this mod as the Animals component added by Fraxis on steroids.

This is a ModComp I made for BTS 3.17. It allows you to have "Monsters". These monsters are spawned at the beginning of the game randomly around the map. The original monsters are stationary but will spawn units later. You can pick what type of units are spawned, how many, and what type of AI they are spawned with.

I figured this mod will liven up early gameplay. If anyone here ever played my Alagaesia mod its very similar to the Dragon component but extremely flexible due to everything being controlled by XML tags.

I plan to expand on this mod so check out the forum thread if you have any ideas or suggestions.
Author
ClassicThunder
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

More resources from ClassicThunder

Top Bottom