1 Change Note ( view )
You need DLC to use this item.

Subscribe to download
More Portugal Music is Nau!

In 1 collection by rui.raen
Portugal is NAU! Modules and more!
52 items
Description
Mod with custom music for Portugal. Replaces original one.

It contains 40 tracks from "Carlos Paredes" to "Moonspell", with some versions and mixes of "Canção do Mar".

Unlike original tracks, only these play (and don't mix when you meet other Civs) and added to all eras, more or less 4 for each ERA, and added music when at War!

Enjoy :)

Link to full music: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1585627495

Support: Only for single-player mode.
5 Comments
rui.raen  [author] Jan 13, 2023 @ 7:05am 
It´s done!!! https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2917343308

A little more space in the disk is needed, and fewer songs but of higher quality.
rui.raen  [author] Jan 12, 2023 @ 12:19pm 
I have some sort of older version with some of the songs in higher quality, I will try to recover that. Nowadays, I dont have the app to assemble the music tought, let me see what I can do. Thanks for your support!
mdalsted Jan 11, 2023 @ 9:05pm 
If possible, I'd love if you implemented versions of some of these songs with higher audio quality. That's the only issue I can think of to point out.
rui.raen  [author] Apr 19, 2022 @ 6:33am 
@knjaz, thanks. I made it at the time when Portugal was not yet at civ 6 and now reused it.

But still, a little buggy, like overlapping other Civs Diplo Screen music, sometimes does not stop if you exit to the main menu, and rarely overlaps two of the new songs but accessing your Own Diplo Screen solves that last one.

Additionally, as a "feature", you only listen to these 40 tracks, not other Civs music.
knjaz Apr 18, 2022 @ 1:20pm 
seems like an interesting idea, i havent seen people play around with civ 6's soundtrack before