Mother 3: Nowhere Islands

Mother 3: Nowhere Islands 6.1

• Fixed a problem that was preventing some dialog based on how the AI feels about you from appearing
  • Overhauled the dialog scripting
  • Lucas can now remember the last thing he said to you, and may followup on that statement
  • Over 500 lines of new dialog
  • Lucas will be Neutral more often
  • Dragos have been reworked: Combat strength down from 40 to 27, may always attack, and have increased defensive strength. However, they are now weaker outside of friendly lands.
  • Fixed an issue preventing the construction of Pigeon Houses under certain circumstances
  • Fixed the unique diplomacy script causing issues when Lucas wasn't in the game
  • Grammatical fixes
  • Expanded diplomacy dialog - over 200 more lines of dialog added
  • Added Dawn of Man Music
  • Broke up plot summary of Mother 3 in Civilopedia: it is no longer just a sprawling wall of text!

This project ended up getting compromised while I was working on this update, forcing me to rollback to an older version. Everything should be fine as I haven't noticed anything odd while playtesting, but be aware!
-Fixed a bug that prevented Lucas from using unique dialog on subsequent loads
-Fixed a bug that caused a significant amount of Lucas' dialog to break (and I mean significant - really surprised I got no complaints...)
-Fixed a minor issue with the script when Lucas wasn't in the game
Minor fixes to scripting for diplomacy dialog
Hid hidden buildings

Now compatible with Events and Decisions
  • Decision: Reinforce the PSI Barrier - Requires Culture, Barrier must still be up. Causes the Barrier around Nowhere to last longer. Begins a We Love the King Day in all cities currently owned by Nowhere until the Barrier falls, at the expense of a few turns of anarchy at the time of enaction
  • Decision: Offer a Gift to the Sanctuary Gods - Requires Gold, 1 Magistrate, player must have a pantheon or religion. Enactable every era. Receive a culture boost along with a chance of an additional bonus.
NOTE: Not save game compatible. I uh, made some changes to the lua that will cause the script from savegames of the previous version to break. My apologies.
Top Bottom