Mouse's Rise of Mankind

Mouse's Rise of Mankind 0.8.2

AI is now done as done as I can get it right now... They settle well now for sure put values back to an older version where I thought they were over settling but guess not cuz you can easily keep up to the number of cities they build without hurting economy now. Now onto next phase which is up to you guys what you wish to do now.

No some bugs still to work out sorry another false alarm!!!
Reactions: RohirrimElf
Should now work as intended now... Sorry about errors I was doing complete revamp and forgot to remove some stuff. Fixed now Ai settle hard now follow advisor now also working properly.

All wonders have culture bomb may not work properly or at all testing it now.
Still not 100% settling yet still working at it more or less early settle run is what Im going for.
Moar units Update link here: https://forums.civfanatics.com/resources/moar-units-mod.25391/

Added New Random Agendas so that Ai has a better chance at a victory also to increase gameplay variance from game to game.

Also added new combat rules for the following units:

-- Recon can see hidden units and cannot move and attack
-- Anti-Calvary now are hidden units
-- Cavalry now attack then can move afterwards
Finally, Ai is now settling really well now, Also going for game victories as soon as possible. Instead of after meeting player Civ. They also build better stronger armies. May tone this down over time let me know what you think of the changes. They will stop achieving victories earlier in the game. there is another variable that controls that i will try to find it and change it so that it goes in reverse and they add to flavors. There is also a new project with no icon yet ill work on that too. But the project creates and envoy upon completion. Works off of your City Center available upon researching the civic Games and Recreation.
It's just to get it working Ai not settling they way I want but its ok report back with how they settle overall, please.
Fixing stock game bug removed code I don't need anymore Cuz it was pointless they were not doing certain things cuz the tile identification code was broken it's fixed now in this Mod only though I will upload new mod for just the bug fix.
Redone no errors now work finally
It same thing just fixed now no errors now I checked it now I have a validator any questions post in discussions
Hotfix for lag sorry more typos you must start a new game for the patch to take effect ultimately sorry usually I pay closer attention and only update on breakthrough with Ai. It's almost the end of the Ai fixes which is the part that is hardest to catch errors. Will finish combat system for next weekend hopefully.
Just fixing the installer that installs to wrong directory by default
- The Ai is done they play all victory types now
- Cannot move and attack move from siege units to recon units
- Put default turn's for rankings to 20 turns now instead of 10
- Fixed lag issue should be better now another typo
- Air units have +2 movement now +1 range
- Machine gun has 2 range
- Sniper has 3 range
- Artillery has 4 range
- Rocket artillery has 5 range
Uhm same as last just fixing a thing
New Improved Ai once again Settling down but they build better overall they will aggressively settle on your borders mostly military. Military Civ's really will settle by and conquer a lot more now basically non-stop now.

Moar units mod is now part of this package hopefully, it adds to everyone's gameplay experience. Thanks to the Deliverator for the great work he has done. Also added the new wonders mod which adds wonder's that are from Civ 5. Thanks Verificado for the new wonders they are not yet balanced.

The Unit resource combat system for strategic's is now done going to be working on bonus resources next they will heal you on killing a unit. So Scythia will probably get a debuff though as well in the next update.
So Ai should be fixed now for sure mostly Ai not settling good strong cities or not enough has been solved. What I did to get AI to do it please feel free to ask any question's if you need to know about how the AI system variable's do. One thing I will say that stock Ai was not coded to even win by any means ever because they are coded to let the player win, Now I have set them to play harder.

New rebalance to resource Unit abilities:

- Horses - Mounted Soldiers: +1 movement to all land units other than cavalry in open terrain.
- Horses - Supplied: All cavalry units +2 combat as long as you control horses
- Iron - Supplied: All units and all domains +1 combat as long as you control iron
- Steel - Supplied: All units and all domains +2 combat as long as you control coal and iron
- Coal - Steam Engines: All units +1 movement to all industrial or later units
(currently only implemented for land units still working on rules for the ships).
Made AI value having more units, score, culture and science. I also made them take barbarian encampments, and hopefully take tribal villages more now as well.
Optimizing AI strategy conditions increased settler value for advisor, also made AI plant cities a lot more quickly early bc settle, mid game settle run and late game settle run now working more optimally.
fixing typos in strategies should economically build better tactics might be weak a little.
Just refining the Ai a little more culture guys now pump out a larger army, also put Stonehenge higher up on priority. A lot more wonders will be built over all army for all other victory types has been cut back. Ai will also go into unit production mode if anyone gets too far ahead of them in military force now. Ai should be thinking more now about what they need to do and less random advisor does not work too well anymore so please check the scoreboard for what you need to do now. Hopefully i can fix this in the future.
Ai is now fully using my new economic Strategy and Tactical moves have been revamped AI is a lot more aggressive. They will now war with any player who is winning works even in multiplayer tested fully single and multiplayer. They team up a lot more now as well so no going wonder building crazy they will take cities. This now should be the smartest AI in any mod or even stock by a lot. Now to explain what I have done to achieve this is by using victory strategies to get AI to employ tactics that are good for any victory same with wonders any wonder that is good for your empires overall growth the AI is now told to Value them highly there is still some little quirks about the AI like them not building aqueducts I don't know can't seem to get them too, also they don't build Stonehenge now unless its last one available. I can easily fix this though in a later micro patch if it is a big issue just wanted you guys to get this so you can see where Ia m going with the mod more or less. Please enjoy and leave any feedback. Also heard of bug with switching cities from the city menu messes stuff up ill look into it.
more AI overhauling sorry about all the refining but they made a lot of mistakes even typos making somethings not even work.
Top Bottom