This is a module for Rise of Mankind: A New Dawn adding several hours of music for each era. Industrial, Trans-Human and Future eras now have their own music list, different from Modern era. All the other eras have added music too.
I have also created a new OpeningMenuCiv4.mp4
1. Extract the archive file to your Rise of Mankind - A new Dawn folder
2. Start the launcher and check the mod is installed in "Community -> Modules". It should list More Music
If you don't like any of the music files in your game, all you have to do is to find it in one of Assets\Sounds\NEW sub-folders and delete it. It is also true about the new main menu song. You can delete it and the game will load again the good old Baba Yetu song. Its location is: Assets\Sounds\Soundtrack\OpeningMenuCiv4.mp4
I have added a simple "Add your own music" mechanic, by adding blank, placeholder files and lines to the right xml files. This allows players to add their own era related music choises to the mod.
To do so you must do the following:
1. Rename your files to XX.mp3 where XX can be a number from 01 to 20.
2. Go to your Rise of Mankind - A New Dawn\Assets\Sounds\NEW folder.
3. Choose one of the 7 era labeled folders and copy yourmusic files into it overwriting the blank music files. Files 01.mp3 to 20.mp3 are all of 0sec length, they have no real use until you replace them with some real music.
4. Run the game and enjoy