Changes from Nations and Empires 1.0:
- Artwork for the National Library is now fully culture specific
- Artwork for CERN is partially culture specific. For civs in the American culture group it looks like Fermilab because Fermilab once housed the largest particle accelerator in the world.
- Carthaginians have been re-named the Phoenicians to reflect Carthage's Phoenician origins.
- Nuclear plants in city view now have reactor domes
- The Mediterranean Cathedral in city view no longer looks like part of it is floating over the aqueduct
- Metropolises in city view will be surrounded by suburban houses.
Nations and Empires 1.1
Unofficial update/expansion pack