1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

New City-State Types 1.0

Provides the framework for new City-State types, like Maritime City-States!

1. kantorr
    Ahoy, Suzerains! A new City-State type has arrived to Civilization VI: the Maritime City-State. This mod will is required to run any of my City-State packs error-free. The automatic dependency system for mods is unreliable, so ensure this mod is Enabled in the Additional Content screen any time you play with my City-State packs. This mod by itself will provide no additional City-States, check out the links below for the City-State packs.

In the future I will update this mod to include three more City-State types: Agrarian, Metropolitan, and Leisure.

Below are the Envoy bonuses for the Maritime City-State type:
    Spoiler :

1 Envoy: +1 Food and +3 Gold in the Capital
    3 Envoys: +2 Gold and +2 Production in every Harbor district.
    6 Envoys: +1 Production to Coast tiles in every city with a Harbor.

Check out the City-State Packs that use this mod:
    South American City-States
    Caribbean City-States

This mod is in its Phase 1/4 release. Please report any crashes/bugs/misbehaviors in the comments or preferrably a message on Reddit. Also feel free, nay, obligated to leave your suggestions for current or future content.

**I'm all for anyone using my code to learn how to mod. I don't need credits or anything, and you can straight copy and paste any code you find in my mods. After all, modding is just remixing Firaxis's code.**

This mod will have issues with any UI mod that alters the trade route menu and the Civilopedia.