Panzerkampfwagen I Ausf C

Panzerkampfwagen I Ausf C 2019-02-03

The Panzer I was a light tank produced in Germany in the 1930s. The name is short for the German Panzerkampfwagen I ("armoured fighting vehicle mark I"), abbreviated PzKpfw I. The tank's official German ordnance inventory designation was Sd.Kfz. 101 ("special purpose vehicle 101").

The Ausf.C was a completely revised version of the previous Panzers. The hull, suspensions, track system, turret, propulsion, armour and armament were all new. It was given 30 mm (1.18 in) of armour, torsion-bar suspension, interleaved road wheels and a 7.92 mm (0.31 in) EW 141 antitank rifle. These tanks were assigned to the LVIII Panzer Reserve Corps, which fought in France in 1944. The Ausf.C was built in limited numbers (40 standard and 6 prototypes) by Krauss-Maffei and Daimler-Benz.

The file contains the unit and pcx files. Model is not my own creation. Wyrmshadow helped with the animation files. I merely put the pieces together and cleaned up the model for CivIII and added some what if pieces. A big thanks to everyone that helped out!
  • PanzerIC.jpg
    PanzerIC.jpg
    451.2 KB · Views: 150
Author
Delta_Strife
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

More resources from Delta_Strife