1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Partisans Mod 2016-10-05

Partisans Mod

1. Chengora
    Hi everyone,

This is my first mod, something I've been sitting on for a very long time and only now just put the finishing touches on. Please let me know if you have any thoughts or suggestions for improving it.

--------------------------------------------------------
    Partisans

I've always wanted "land privateers" in Civ: units you can direct to go marauding through neighboring territory without forcing you to declare war.

This mod pack contains 11 different partisans, a mix of both infantry and mobile units spread throughout the tech tree. Some notable features:

• They can attack without forcing you to declare war.
    • They have hidden nationality.
    • Infantry units gain a 5% bonus to defense in hills, jungle, and forests.
    • They are all somewhat weaker than their comparable counterparts (i.e. macemen for partisan macemen) to preserve game balance.

NOTE: I've made it so that these units cannot capture cities. This allows them to walk into cities without attacking them. If you can think of a way around this, that would be really helpful.

Hope you like the mod, and please let me know if you have any suggestions.