1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Photobucket has changed its policy concerning hotlinking images and now requires an account with a $399.00 annual fee to allow hotlink. More information is available at: this link.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Pillage Experience Mod v1.3 (BTS 3.19) 2016-10-05

Pillage Experience Mod v1.3 (BTS 3.19)

1. stolenrays
    This is a simple Mod that makes it so that units gain experience when :gold:pillaging:gold: improvements(land/sea) and :gold:blockading:gold: naval routes. A Custom Game Option allows you to turn the mod on/off from the Custom Game Menu as requested.

I used a snippet of code from the Air Combat Experience Mod by the Lopez (so big thanks to the Lopez) and changed it for pillaging. The modification was only to a few C++ files. The Mod includes the Changed C++ files plus a working mod. Enjoy.

-----Game Play-----

-Units gain experience when successfully pillaging improvements on land/sea and when naval units successfully blockade sea routes.

-----Note to Modmakers-----

In the SDK files I have added // < Pillage Experience START > and
    // < Pillage Experience END > in all of the places that I have made changes to
    the original files.

-------Version History---------
    Spoiler :

Version 1.3
    -Removed uneeded SDK booleans for non-existant ini file
    -Added Concept Text
    -Added Changlog & Readme Texts

Version 1.21
    -Fixed source code commenting

Version 1.2
    -Added a Custom Game Option Menu

Version 1.1