Resource icon

Pirate Leaderheads 2016-10-05

Here is a collection of the various pirate themed Leaderheads that have been bouncing around in different mods on the forum here for years. Most are quite old, and to my knowledge only available buried deep within assorted mods. They are presented here as they appear in my Pirate Mod. I claim absolutely no credit for the work done to create them; I am simply placing them together in one convenient file for modders to work with.

Included Leaders: Anne Bonny, Blackbeard, Jacquotte Delahaye, Henry Morgan, and Hayreddin Barbarossa (Pasha)

This thread can serve as the official forum for this file if anyone has questions/comments.

Credits:

Delahaye was made by saibotlieh, Morgan by Amra, and Pasha by Ekmek. The creators of the other leaderheads I'm not sure about - I will adjust the credits if necessary if/when better information becomes available.

Note:
Due to a couple PMs I have received, I would like to make this abundantly clear - I DID NOT CREATE THESE LEADERHEADS. I am not trying to steal, pilfer, or thieve from the original authors. I deserve none, nor do I wish for, any credit for these Leaderheads. I only compiled and released them like this so other modders wouldn't have to spend hours scouring the forums for pirate themed Leaderheads if/when they wanted to use them. I know there has been demand for them, as seen here in Melcher's thread, as just one example. These LH's were buried in ancient vanilla Civ4 and Warlords mods that almost no one uses anymore. I added them for you, the modders', benefit, not mine. Thank you.
  • pirate_leaderheads_L61.jpg
    pirate_leaderheads_L61.jpg
    197.7 KB · Views: 470
Author
thecowwarrior
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
4.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Top Bottom