1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Portugal: Lords of Exploration (G&K version) v.1 2016-10-05

Portugal: Lords of Exploration (G&K version) v.1

1. jaldaen
    Portugal: Lords of Exploration (G&K version) (v.1)
    by Joseph Miller (aka jaldaen)

-1- Description
    -2- Potential Mod Conflicts
    -3- Version History
    -4- Credits
    -5- Contact information

== Description ==

Leader: Manuel I, the Fortunate.

Lords of Exploration (Unique Trait): Embarked units gain +1 movement, +1 sight, and are better able to defend themselves. Free Explorador (Great General) when you research Compass.

Explorador (Unique Unit): This Portuguese Unique Great Person replaces the Great General. While providing the same combat bonuses as a normal Great General, the Explorador ignores terrain when moving and can build forts, trading posts, and all the luxury resource improvements, except the quarry.

Feitoria (Unique Building): The Feitoria is the Portuguese unique building, replacing the Harbor. It allows "water routes" between cities, increases the city's defenses and naval unit production, and provides +1 Gold for each luxury resource worked by the city.

This mod is compatible with the Gods and Kings expansion.

== Potential Mod Conflicts ==

This mod will conflict with other mods that add Portugal as a civilization.

If you notice any other conflicts, then please let me know.

== Version History ==

This is the first version.

== Credits ==

Derek "Kael" Paxton for his Modder's Guide.
    Thalassicus for their Modder's Starter Package.
    Portuguese Empire (Map) by MarcosCeia (used under Creative Commons liscense).
    Shiny Portuguese Cross Icons by Jeff Culbertson.

== Contact information ==

I can be contacted via PM on the civfanatics forum. My user name is: jaldaen.

Images

1. civ5screen0003_4PB.jpg