62.956 MB
Apr 8, 2018 @ 6:30am
Apr 23, 2019 @ 11:18am
17 Change Notes ( view )
You need DLC to use this item.

Subscribe to download
p0kiehl's Precinct of Amun-Ra

Description
This mod adds the Precinct of Amun-Ra, a unique district for Egypt and Nubia that replaces the Holy Site. It provides bonuses to terrain found in the desert.

It also adds 3 buildings for this district: the Obelisk, the Naos, and the Temple of Amun.

Precinct of Amun-Ra
Replaces the Holy Site and is cheaper to build. Unlocked at the same time as the Holy Site.
  • +1 Faith to Marsh, Oasis, and Desert Floodplains tiles
  • Major Faith adjacency bonus from Natural Wonders, Oasis, and Marsh
  • Standard Faith adjacency bonus for Woods and Desert Floodplains
  • Minor Faith adjacency bonus for Districts
  • +1 Great Prophet point per turn

Level 1 Building: Obelisk
Replaces the Shrine. Unlocked at the same time.
  • +2 Faith
  • +1 Gold to Marsh, Oasis, and Desert Floodplains tiles

Level 2 Building: Naos
Replaces the Temple. Unlocked at the same time.
  • +4 Faith
  • +1 Food to Marsh, Oasis, and Desert Floodplains tiles

Level 3 Building: Temple of Amun
Replaces all Tier 3 Worship Buildings (Cathedral, Mosque, Dar-e-Mehr, etc.). Unlocked at Masonry.
  • +3 Faith
  • +1 Culture to Marsh, Oasis, and Desert Floodplains tiles
  • Adopts bonuses from the Worship Building of the dominant religion in its city. For example, if you found a religion and choose the Wat (+3 Faith, +2 Science), the Temple of Amun will now yield +2 Science in addition its +3 Faith.

Mod Support
JFD's Ptolemy
Sukritact's Senusret
Religion Expanded

Check out my previous mod like this, the Satrap's Court:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1348603370

Credits
Concept and Design p0kiehl, ChimpanG
Code p0kiehl
Assets Firaxis
Icons ChimpanG, Firaxis
Text p0kiehl, Firaxis

French language translation provided by Zebenji.
143 Comments
starverse 9 hours ago 
Wish i could play Nubia with this district.
MarsEco Jul 22, 2023 @ 11:42pm 
Is this mod still good? I saw your newer mod, but I really like this one too. Yea could be toned down like you said, but the unique shared between 2 civs (all this i already said on the other mod) is great and the like to special water desert yields. But also, that Worship building cloning was pretty special, but I would have really loved to use some version of this mod, with Sukritact's Egypt Rework mod, that already takes out the Sphinx, to be usable together, even if you have to take out or move around that weird Nubian Pyramid.
resident3000x Mar 13, 2023 @ 1:47am 
This mod is really good as is. I’d only suggest increasing the building cost. Or, if possible, have a higher cost multiplier so that it starts cheap in ancient times, but as you get closer to the future it costs more than other districts.
p0kiehl  [author] Feb 21, 2023 @ 8:44am 
I will update this soon. I'm also uploading a new, separate version of this mod with a toned down, different approach
zachary1997 Feb 17, 2023 @ 9:10am 
Update required for New Cleo and Rameses.
Sunshine Jan 7, 2023 @ 6:45pm 
yes, please, make one specifically for Nubia only?
allanzoka Jan 31, 2022 @ 3:42pm 
Please can you add an option for only Nubia, because i use egypt rework by sukritact, and it is very unbalanced the two buildings together.
H.Humpel Jan 5, 2022 @ 4:29pm 
Hi p0kiehl,
your mod has been translated into German by Stevie and the translation is now part of the Civilization VI Mods - German translations mod pack.
We would be more than happy if you could refer to the language translation in your mod description.
H.Humpel Jan 2, 2022 @ 2:11am 
@Stevie:
Would you like us to add your German translation to our Civilization VI Mods - German translations mod ?!
Fo_D Jun 6, 2021 @ 2:10am 
update :?