Resource icon

Production Queue 0.1.17

Even though Gathering storm has its own queue system, this mod queue is still superior. While it does not allow for multi-queue (which is not so useful to be honest, I'd rather click on individual city to see their yields n buildings Then decide on production), it does allow stacking buildings behind its prerequisites, unlimited queuing, and revealing of queued's district/ wonder location when hovering the mouse above them in queue, all without having to swap to a queue tab.

Hopefully it is still compatible to Gathering storm, and hopefully the official dev crew update their queue.
Although Gathering Storm introduced a queue and multi-queue system into the new expansion, neither of these queues allows you to stack production for multiple district upgrades (example: queue allows market, but not market, bank, and then stock exchange). This 'Production Queue' allows this.
Good mod saves my time.
It helps a lot with playability. Can't play Civ 6 without it anymore.
"Can´t live without it anymore" :)
Useful mod, helpful for putting production on cruise-control.
Not perfect, as it requires you clear/reset completed repair items from queue. Can be troublesome removing or reordering queue items.
nice and thanx
helps a lot :)
Still a Must Have!
Ooooh this looks like a godsend! Awesome, nice, simple, lovely design, fits the hud perfectly. Bloody useful.

Just one question - when I load the games saved before I installed the mod, the mod is not active? :(
Great additional feature!
A must have!
A must have. This mod really makes the late game more tolerable. I no longer spend the late game choosing production for my +20 cities every 2-3 turns. Thanks
great mod, makes micro management bearable.
Awesome, much needed mod! Should have been included originally by the developers.
I don't think I can play this game without this mod ever again! Thank you.
It's currently my fav mod :)
Anyways, I can't seem to find a way to purchase land after using this mod. Any idea how can I do it?
God bless you sir, my BF hates complex mods so I HAD to find one with JUST this production que. He didn't even want that for some insane reason. THANK YOU.
Нужный мод.
The only "must have " mod in my books. Perfect.
Top Bottom