R.E.D. WWII Edition is a total conversion wargame, Research, Culture, and Happiness are deactivated.
- Hotseat: local multiplayer !
- Frontline: units can capture tiles. (or liberate your allied/friends tiles)
- Supply lines: units that are not connected to a city won't get reinforcements and get a malus in combat.
- Reinforcements: personnel and materiel are needed to "heal" your units.
- Retreat: units will retreat under heavy casualties or from captured cities.
- National units: each great power have it's own set of units models
- New unit types: over 100 types of units (see the spreadsheet here for statistics on already added and planned units)
- Accurate european map with 5 playable civilizations and 31 CS representing the other European nation, with complete text entry.
- Custom diplomacy to ensure that allies and axis nations enter war in the historical side.
- AI override for fighters (interception / air sweep).
- AI override to force destroyers/cruisers to hunt submarines when they attack.
- AI override to force healing of units when needed.
You need corresponding Data file, see the very important installation instruction thread in the forum for the current link.
see the full credits list.
see the full version history
Please use the mod forum for help, comment and suggestion, thanks !
We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.Dismiss Notice
Photobucket has changed its policy concerning hotlinking images and now requires an account with a $399.00 annual fee to allow hotlink. More information is available at: this link.Dismiss Notice
All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.Dismiss Notice
To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.Dismiss Notice
- Dismiss Notice
Attention Modders! Please check out this thread about adding resource and linking discussion thread in our new Resource Manager.Dismiss Notice
Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.Dismiss Notice
R.E.D. WWII Edition (v.44) 2016-10-05
R.E.D. WWII Edition (v.44)