- moved list of land/water plots out of main lua script and into an SQL file.
- Stopped mountains appearing on coast.
- All-new method for assigning start locations, based on dividing the map into pre-defined start regions (e.g. Scotland, Wales, North England, South England). The correct number of major civs will now always spawn, and they will be spread evenly across the map.
- Civ start biases toward terrain types/features do not apply on this map.
- Civs can have True Start regions, meaning they will spawn at a random location within that region. True-starts can be disabled in advanced setup screen.
True starts so far:
England - starts in Southern England
France - starts in France, with capital city renamed to Calais.
Norway - starts in Northern England, with capital renamed to Jorvik.
Rome - starts in Southern England, with capital renamed to Camulodunum.
JFD's Hadrian - starts in Northern England, capital renamed to Pons Aelius
JFD's Antonius Pius - starts in Scotland, capital renamed to Habitancum
Sugna's Gaule - starts in France
Rob's Iceni - starts in Southern England
CivilizationAce's Forest - starts in Northern England
Randomised British Isles Map v13
Map with the coastline of the British Isles but a randomised interior