- Changed: Wonders and Palace are immune to disasters. Reparing Wonders late-game is problematic because the game checks if conditions to place a wonder (like a new one) are still valid and only then allows for reparing. This is often not true because the wonder already occupies the only available spot.
- Added: Possibility to harvest Permament Disaster sites (Volcano Crater, etc.) comes with Sanitation.
- Changed: Lowered a chance to get a permanent resource (from ~70% to ~50%).
- Changed: A popup info about the distaster will only open if the disaster is actually visible (i.e. any of affected tiles is visible).
- Fixed: Flag for Multiplayer games is set to False. This is Single Player only mod.
- You can now turn down the volume of sound warnings using the volume slider for Special Effects in Audio Options.
- In the report, if the civ has not been met, its name will not be shown.
- 'Free' turn (no disaster, only info screen) will happen at 1st turn, no matter what the starting Era is.
- "No disasters" option added for modpacks that would include RND but someone wanted to play without RND.
- Startup Options that allow to select number of disasters, their strength and range.
- Disasters frequency is automaticaly adjusted also for Game Speed.
- Improvements may sometimes survive (same as Buildings in Cities).
- Player's civ name is highlighted in Green in the report, so it's easy to find.