Resource icon

Resource Rebalance 1.7 (Released)

Small adjustments to the resource generation will not find two resource in any settled area due too making them farther apart but opening up the terrain they are generated in. This is a component for a larger mod that I am working on, I had made one for civilization 5 mouse's rise to power.I will be making my own version again for civilization 6 as well... I know me and jfd's accidentally named our mods the same almost same time even. Will be changing name for civilization 6.
Author
cof125
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

More resources from cof125

Latest updates

1. Done i feel should be very fair now

enjoy please report any issues will try to fix
  2. Almost Done need everyone to test now plz

should be good mostly not clumping but now resources through out continent this is the final...
  3. Algorithm change

Spread out the resources by changing the algorithm to make it even less like two resources will...
  4. Beta Version

so finally got it working fully was not working before at all sorry about that but now i...
  5. new balances

just readjusted some things trying to once aghain reduce the amount two resources spawn with in...
  6. bug fixes

just readjusted the lua file again too get less double spawns i made a mistake on my math.
  7. Resource Rebalance

So here is the final version what I'm calling final because it works and does what i want it...
Top Bottom