Resource icon

Revolution Mod Pack (BTS) 2016-10-05

This is the standalone version of the Revolution mod, the main development of Revolution is now happening as a part of RevolutionDCM. For most purposes, you probably want to get RevolutionDCM, but the standalone version of Revolution is very stable and fun on its own too.

Updated to Version 1.65c for BTS 3.17 with Dresden & Solver's unofficial patch 0.21 and Better BTS AI 0.41. Supports 34 civs, check sub-forum for other civ counts.

Revolution makes Civ4 more dynamic: new empires will rise in the middle of the game, over-extended empires may crumble, and colonies break away from oppressive rulers. This mod pack includes SDK changes that allow the creation of new civs in the middle of the game and the ability to change which civ you control in the middle of the game. Check out the Revolution sub-forum and the original forum thread for more info. To see the mod in action, check out the Stories and Screenshots thread.

The Warlords version with 24 civs is now available here.

For the (for old) Vanilla version, click here.
Author
jdog5000
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
4.00 star(s) 10 ratings

Latest reviews

This is GOOOOOOOOOOOOD:goodjob:
i download this and it doesn't work
If it is what I think it is U are my hero, jdog!:D
Love it!!!:goodjob::goodjob:
I love this! This needs to become standard in Civ4
No interface bug, and the fix in the FAQ on the thread is for Warlords, not BTS. No joy.
hey will this work with BTS 3.13?
Viva la revolución!:strength: :hammers:
I hope you've figured this out already, but there are install instructions in the first post of the mod's forum thread. See the link in the text above. Enjoy!
jdog5000,

I am a novice at Civ IV, and I have never used a mod pack before, but I really would like to try your mod out. Can you give me a step by step guide to how to download and use your mod. I am computer literate, but I have never downloaded one of these before so i have no idea how to do it. i appreciate any help you can give. Thanks.
Top Bottom