Beta 6.0 for Rise of Mankind 2.20This an add-on for the wonderful Rise of Mankind made by Zappara. If you haven't tried Rise of Mankind yet just go get the latest version here: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=243164 .
The Add-On merges the following components into Rise of Mankind
1 - Revolution (current version 1.61)
2 - Dale's Combat Mod (current version 1.61 [Unofficial]))
3 - Influence Driven War
I take no credit in putting these three components together as I use RevolutionDCM by Glider that combines them. My job is to merge Glider's work into RoM.
- This should be considered a Beta version. I hadn't enough time to test it throughly. Some components of DCM has reportedly caused CTDs and crashes. If you encounter any try to disable Stack Attack, then Opportunity Fire components. So far these are the two that caused CTDs occasionally for me.
- Discussion Thread: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?p=6713143#post6713143
- Zappar -> He made Rise of Mankind (enough said).
- Dale -> Don't actually need to say why do I.
- JDog -> Revolution an exceptional master piece.
- moctezuma -> IDW an excellent component for Civ4.
- The BUG mod team (some of their wonderful work was integrated into Revolution and I was so glad to introduce it to RoM).
- Glider1 -> I used his merged RevolutionDCM found here (http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=262937). Needless to say this saved me quite a lot of time and pain.
1 - Make a back-up copy of your Rise of Mankind current folder. (Optional but Highly Recommended).
2 - Go to BeyondTheSword\mods\Rise of Mankind\Assets and delete the Python folder.
3 - Extract the file into Beyond The Sword\mods folder and allow files to be overwritten.
Note: This Add-On is not currently compatible with the ExtraCiv Add-On for RoM 2.2. A compatibility patch will be released shortly.
RevolutionDCM for Rise of Mankind 2016-10-05
RevolutionDCM for Rise of Mankind