Resource icon

RFC Synthesis 2016-10-05

Project Synthesis
Over the next few months I've decided to embark on a very, very ambitious project in which I combine the the greatest mods of BTS and the best RFC modmods into one mod. I will be releasing a new version approximately every two weeks, so check back in the forum link (below) for new releases. Each new release will have something/ a few things new, for you guys to test; I will take feedback, change the mod, add a few more new features, and then publish a new version of the mod. Below you will find a list of things I eventually want to include; crossed out items have already been implemented.

My inspiration for this mod comes from the fact from this funny feeling I get whenever I sit down to play RFC, a RFC modmod, or other BTS mods, that if only feeling: 'Ah, if only RFC: Civilization in Abundance has an Italian rebirth of Rome like Dawn of Civilization', 'Ah, if only RFC has the Better Global Warming mod, or the features of BUG,' and so on and so forth. I'm sure you guys have felt this sensation yourselves, especially if you're devoted fans to more than one mod.

FORUM LINK

VERSION .25
  • Removed Decaying Resources (for now)
  • Phoenician floating unit bug fixed
  • Added back diplomatic victory; removed cultural victory
  • Added Empire State Building- +1 commerce per pop point in the city it's built in
  • Manhattan project now enables nukes ONLY for civs that have built the wonder themselves
  • This mod now has an icon/ official logo, artwork by me.
  • Misc. bugfixes/ text fixes

Spoiler Previous Versions :

VERSION .2
  • Fixed the bug where certain civs somehow won the game via UHV.
  • In order to do that, I had to remove the Diplomatic Victory.

VERSION .1
  • Everything from DoC v1.71 unless otherwise indicated
  • Jeckel/ Roamty More Religions screen (what religions will be included is still undecided)
  • Plantations connect resources
  • Bananas spawn on Canary islands, sugar on Azores
  • The "colonial civs" (Portugal, Spain, England, France, Japan) get a halved stability penalty for owning cities out of their settler maps. Only out of Europe and the Mediterranean. The penalty for number of cities for them is also halved. Certain minor colonial civs (Netherlands, Vikings, Germany, Rome/ Italy, Russia) get a 1/5th stability penalty for settling out of stability maps, along with the penalty for number of cities being halved.
  • Decaying resources
  • Can now convert 100% of production to espionage in a 4:1 hammer:espionage ratio.
  • Can now set city production as idle (don't know why would want to, but you can)
  • Inquisitors/ holy city relocation
  • NEW VICTORY TYPE: Religious victory
  • Revised American UP: Immigrants can now bring their religions
  • New resources- timber, coffee, tea, tobacco, and potatoes (preplaced only in 600AD for now; spawns in both maps)
  • Cities no longer remove flood plains

SCREENSHOTS:

Spoiler :

New religion screen (more religions are going to be added, hence the space to the right)

New resources (from RFCE)

Inquisition/ holy city relocation/ religious victory settings

Flood plains under a city
  • charliecrown_P6j.jpg
    charliecrown_P6j.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 128
Author
Linkman226
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update