Latest version: 1.487
Rhye's and Fall of Civilization, previously the "Rhye's Catapult project", is the sequel of Rhye's of Civilization.
This mod attempts to make your single player game an “Earth simulator".
It can be considered a hybrid between mod and scenario: the core of the game is heavily customized, but each change integrates with the static map in order to make a realistic and historically correct game based on an Earth map, without pre-placed cities.
In brief, it features:
- A 124x68 world map with enlarged Europe for better gameplay
- Dynamic rise and fall of civilizations
- Stability management: unstable empires will risk secessions and civil wars
- Players can control more than one civilization in a single game
- Dynamic spread of resources
- Reprogrammed AI that adapts its behaviour to the Earth map and founds cities in their historical place, with their historical name
- Plague that will offer a hard challenge spreading throughout the world
- Python events that reproduce historical barbarian attacks
- Unique powers and victory conditions for each civilization
- World Congresses where cities are traded
- New flags and new terrain graphics, including a new terrain: marshes
- Rule changes that will give this mod the feel of the original Rhye’s of Civilization
- A new civilization: Babylon, and other non playable civs
vanilla version here
BTS version here