Resource icon

Rhye's and Fall of Civilization 2016-10-05

i cant pick america
What up everyone! i Love Civ games. civII got me hooked. using unlimited PC play with gamefly and grabbed civ4 asap. After researching a lil on this site I was very excited to try the RFC mod. . I DL'd this mod for vanilla with current patches and placed files in the mod folder. I load the mod. pick a civ. start the game. It loads.... and Right before i get my 1st settler to start... it tells me i have been defeated.. so. yea. lol. I very much want to try this out. Any advice or tips would be awesome. Thanks :goodjob:
I'm having the same problem that civfanatic14 was having. I've installed the mod, put it in the mod folder. I've installed the newest patch. But everytime my Civ game restarts to load the mod I get to the loading screen and then it just stops. What am I suppose to do?
...What? There are more that one! Is this the latest download, or is the other one? This one just says "RFC", but the other one says "RFC for BTS"...
Im download this awesome mod, can't wait to play it (*dances*):)
I LOVE THIS MOD!!! but i have just one general question.... Why can't you play it as the United States at the BEGINNING of the game!?? :confused:
this will be my first mod for Civ 4, is it compatible with the Civ 4 you get unmodded? or what do i require to make it work?:confused:
Love the game! :)
haha mac noobs u cant get this game for vanilla
PC owns!!! :P
i played as england in a game took over the whole over america by 1650 and the americans never turned up in 1733
OH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DOWNLOADED JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING ON THIS PAGE AND IT WORKED!!!!!!!!
(until the start page anyway, which is good enough for me)
HAVENT TRIED IT BUT I BET ITS GONNA BE GREAT! IVE NEVER REALISED THERE WERE SO MANY MODS FOR THIS GAME.
There happens to be a problem with this. I tried to upload this on the Civ 4 mod screen but the whole thing then doesnt appear on my taskbar and i could only get up as far as the loading screen when it popped up.

Please tell me what to do
possibly one of the most incredible mods, period.:p also, ricay, check out modiki
west india man, i have vanilla civ (without ANY patches downloaded cause they won't work) and RFC works fine for me.
to Crbarber22695

New Zealand and Australia are British peoples
Sweden are part of Viking civ
Better like that, no ?
How do you make a Mod?:sad:
grrrrr...it don't work on my computer:mad: (btw, I aint got latest patch-It wont work on my damn computer:mad::mad:) In case your intrested, I only got vanilla civ 4
Hi!:lol:
Yay! Finally one you don't need expansions for!:D
This is a beautiful mod. I find it even better than the conventional game. I love you, Rhye.
Top Bottom