Includes Rise of Mankind 2.62 and extra civ addon (55 new civs) all in one package.
This mod requires Civ4: Beyond the Sword v3.17 and the mod supports only English language.
* 242 Techs in tech tree
* 300+ Units total
* 189 Buildings
* 88 Wonders
* 36 National wonders
* 54 Civic options
* 26 Unit categories, modern units are superior to ancient units
* 21 New resources
* 26 Pre made maps included: 7xEarth, 2xMars map, 2xMediterranean, Europe, Demographica (Europe), New Zealand, 2xEurasia, North&South America maps, Australia, Antarctica, Orion and Sirius fictional planet maps, Colonization (1500AD America) scenario, 2xTamriel (Elderscrolls), Earthsea, Japan+Korea map
* 15 New Improvements for terrain/resources
* 55 New Civilizations
* 5 New Projects
* 4 New Citizen types
* 4 New Religions
* 2 New Civic categories
* 2 New Map sizes: Giant (54% bigger than Huge), Gigantic (50% bigger than Giant ie. 134% bigger than Huge)
* 2 New Gamespeed: Blitz 215 turns, Snail 3000 turns
* 1 New terrain type: Marsh
* AI Autoplay
* Better BTS AI 0.60N (includes Unofficial patch 0.21)
* Corporation specific buildings
* Civic specific buildings
* Dynamic Civ Names
* Enhanced Interface (BUG 3.6 mod)
* Ethnically Diverse Units
* Ethnic Diverse Citystyles
* Faster expansion in late game: Colonists and Pioneers build cities with preset buildings
* Fight in the future era with futuristic units
* Influence Driven War
* Inquisition, destroy religions
* Modified Civics
* Modified Religions (each religion is more unique)
* More events (about 60)
* More game alerts, extra information about cities and diplomacy options
* New promotions (for air units too)
* New unit flags for Civilizations
* Ranged Bombardment
* Super Spies (promotions for spies)
* Supports maximum of 50 players
* Tech conquest, conquering enemy cities boosts your research
* Tech diffusion, civs can't fall too far behind in tech race
* Unit order enhancements, icons show each units current task
* Upgradeable buildings
* User configurable options (see: BUG options, Rise of Mankind Config.ini and Revolution.ini)
+ much more, see RoM Concepts pedia pages in-game
New civilizations included in this pack:
- Locate your Civilization 4 installation folder from your hard drive.
- There go to subfolder named Beyond the Sword and under Beyond the Sword go to subfolder Mods.
- IF YOU HAVE VERSION Rise of Mankind 1.x or 2.x INSTALLED, PLEASE RENAME OLD VERSION'S "Rise of Mankind" FOLDER TO SOMETHING ELSE (in case you want to continue playing that version too) OR DELETE IT BEFORE CONTINUING
- Unzip the mod to this Mods folder. Zip file contains the needed folder structure for the mod files so make sure your archiver program is set to unzip files with the folders.
- Start your Civ 4: Beyond the Sword normally and from start menu click "Load a mod". Choose Rise of Mankind mod from list and click ok.
- When game has reloaded itself with the mod, you can start playing.
For further information see the readme.txt and version history.txt inside the zip file or visit Rise of Mankind forum section