Resource icon

Road to War - Historical Version 1.07

Made minor changes to my previous update.

Operation Overlord - Normandy Landings
4 US Bases, 1 British Base, 1 Canadian Base - the latter 2 locked by the US

Operation Husky - Sicily Landing
1 US Base

Exile cities now are fully able to produce units and can act as Capital cities.
After a 2 year break from coding, I discovered some serious problems with 1.05 and have now updated it to this file.

For details see

https://forums.civfanatics.com/threads/road-to-war-historical-1-06.667315/

Included in the file are the following under Public Maps

The base Scenario to start the game in single player mode
- 1936 - Europe (Historical - 106)

Five Scenario files to start the game in Hot Seat Mode.

- The Road to War - ALLIES Team - Historical - Hot Seat - 1936-January
- The Road to War - AXIS Team - Historical - Hot Seat - 1936-January
- The Road to War - AXIS Team - Open, Random or Historical Events - You decide !!!
- The Road to War - SOVIET Team - Historical Hot Seat - 1936-January

and for those who want to get into the action sooner after my play-thru until 1939

- The Year of War - AXIS Team - Historical - Hot Seat - 1939-January

I have decided to include only one advanced scenario as I feel the majority of the players will want to play the Germans.

I have played thru the scenario as Germans and Soviet single player campaigns in the play testing, and have determined that a skilled player can defeat the enemy, so long as they plan their attacking or defensive plans well.

NOTE: I have come to the conclusion that this project is a culmination of my life's research and direction. I hope you enjoy playing it as much as I have in making it.
I have updated the mod and scenario to version 1.05.

You will also find some pre-played hot-seat files, so you do not need to play many many turns before anything significant happens.

NOTE: You need to place the new files in a new mod folder called ..\The Road to War - Historical - 105\ ... and not in my previous folder.
Top Bottom