Resource icon

RoM 2.7 : Sioux civilization 2016-10-05

This is a part of a try to expand existing civilizations and adding new ones , including new leadeheads to some of them and ,at least , 3 UU and 3 UB to each civilization , trying to spread UU and UB along eras when possible ( per example , wasn't with USA , everything modern , or with indians , everything early )
Also , i have used some civilizations ( guarani/brazil or inca/chilean ) like ancient or modern versions to their couples ,meaning them share UU and UB , but not leaders. I did that becuse those civs coexist in the same phisicall space , but in different eras , but beeing the ancient version still existing in the modern one : guarani or mapuche people are still a big mass of brazilian or argentinian population . In the other side americans and indians civs couldn't be treated like that , as indians were basically erradicated by english first and americans later
I hope you and te others like this idea as i do
For any comments , feedback , critizism , requests , what should be in or out , or wathever you want to say about my mods to RoM ( including i should better waste my time in football ) , please use the provided thread :http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?p=8222312#post8222312

:) SIOUX EMPIRE

-LEADER : SITTING BULL , charismatic , nomad , protective

-UU DOG SOLDIER / AXEMAN ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ From native american
-UU THUNDER SOLDIER / MUSKETMAN ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ Adds 1 first strike and 25% withradawall
-UU TRUME SOLDIER / KNIGHT ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ Adds 1 first strike and 25% withradawall
-UU STORM SOLDIER / CUIRASSIER ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ Adds 1 first strike and 25% withradawall
-UU HAWK SOLDIER / LONGBOWMAN ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ Adds 1 first strike and 25% withradawall

-UB PEACEPIPE TIPPI / MEETING HALL ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ Adds 1 extra xp to melee , recon and water units , 3xp to archer and
mounted units and -10% to spy points
-UB SEVEN FIRES / COURTHOUSE ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ Adds -25% maintenance
-UB TOTEM POLE / MONUMENT ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ Adds 3 xp to archery units

:eek::eek: IMPORTANT NOTE: :eek::eek:

Many of my modular civilizations are using parts of others mods of mine . As you have noticed some leader's traits are not included in RoM , so you will need to add my "RoM 2.7 : Traits" mod to your RoM or you'll get error logs when loading . Also ,some leaders's favourite religion is animism , so you will need my religions mod too
You can get it from the thread provided up , along with my others mods , in the first post .

:goodjob: TO INSTALL:

It is modular , all you have to do is place the "Custom civilizations" folder inside your RoM modules folder , wich is inside "assets".Inside modules folder you will find 2 documents already existing in the original , just replace them.That's all.
If this civilization is not the first one you are adding , just place the civ folder inside your existing "Custom civilizations" folder

:D ANOTHER IMPORTANT NOTE: :D

If you want to use more than a mod from me in your RoM game , you ll notice that some folders or files would be repeated . If that happens , don't worry about wich order follow or wich one goes first : all my mods were made to work together , doesn't matter the order , information needed for each mod is included in the others
  • sioux_YRh.jpg
    sioux_YRh.jpg
    176.7 KB · Views: 72
Author
AAranda
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

More resources from AAranda