1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

RoM 2.7 : Traits 2016-10-05

RoM 2.7 : Traits

1. AAranda
    This little mod adds a few traits and modify a few others . For any comments , feedback , critizism , requests , what should be in or out , or wathever you want to say about my mods to RoM ( including i should better waste my time in football ) , please use the provided thread :http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?p=8218208#post8218208

:) CHANGES IN TRAITS:

Spoiler :
    - AGRICULTURAL TRAIT MODIFIED It gives 1 extra food per spots with 4 or more , instead of 5

- SEAFARING TRAIT MODIFIED It gives combat1

- SCIENTIST TRAIT MODIFIED It gives 10% science points , instead of 15%

:) NEW TRAITS:

Spoiler :
    - ADDED MILITARISTIC TRAIT It gives commando and city raider1 promotions

- ADDED WISE TRAIT It gives 1 sciense point per city and 50% to great people

- ADDED BUILDER TRAIT It gives 1 extra hammer per spots with 4 or more and 10% to build wonders

- ADDED FORESTIC TRAIT It gives woodsman1 promotion

- ADDED HIGHLANDER TRAIT It gives guerilla1 promotion

- ADDED ARCTIC TRAIT It gives arctic promotion

- ADDED DESERTIC TRAIT It gives desertic promotion

- ADDED FIELDER TRAIT It gives fieldsman1 promotion

:goodjob: TO INSTALL:

Simply replace the originals documents for the ones provided .Don't worry , the originals are included.
    Of course , if you want any leader using any new trait , you must add it editing the leaderheadinfo file . I'll rework all leaders traits in my futrues custom civilizations mods , but it'll take a long time

:D IMPORTANT NOTE: :D

If you want to use more than a mod from me in your RoM game , you ll notice that some folders or files would be repeated . If that happens , don't worry about wich order follow or wich one goes first : all my mods were made to work together , doesn't matter the order , information needed for each mod is included in the others