1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

RoM 2.71 : corporations 2016-10-05

RoM 2.71 : corporations

1. AAranda
    This mod adds 10 new corporations to RoM . I adapted a few of them from others modders ( it was more complicated than i never expected ) Thomas war mod , history in the making mod , WoC mod , fictionalization mod and Vincentz corporations mod . So credits go for those modders ... and some for me , it was a hard adaptation and i also added three more corporations by my own !
    For any comments , feedback , critizism , requests , what should be in or out , or wathever you want to say about my mods to RoM ( including i should better waste my time in football ) , please use the provided thread :http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?p=8218208#post8218208

Those are the corporations :

:) BURGERWORLD

Spoiler :
    :crazyeye: RESOURCES REQUIRED It needs pig , cow , coffee , potato or wheat

:crazyeye: HEADQUARTERS It requieres refrigeration and a great merchant , and gives 2 culture , 4 golds from city with corporation presence and 0,75 food per resource to all cities with corporation presence

:crazyeye: BURGER RESTAURANT It requieres corporation presence and gives 3% gold , 2% food per resource and 2 unhealthy

:crazyeye: EXECUTIVE Works as usually

:) MOBBY MEATS

Spoiler :
    :crazyeye: RESOURCES REQUIRED It needs pig , cow , sheep , deer or whale

:crazyeye: HEADQUARTERS It requieres refrigeration and a great merchant , and gives 2 culture , 4 golds from city with corporation presence and 1 gold and 1 food per resource to all cities with corporation presence

:crazyeye: MOBBY DISTRIBUTOR It requieres corporation presence and gives 1% gold and 4% food per resource

:) WONKA SPECIES

Spoiler :
    :crazyeye: RESOURCES REQUIRED It needs coffee , sugar , salt , tea or species

:crazyeye: HEADQUARTERS It requieres industrialism and a great merchant , and gives 2 culture , 4 golds from city with
    corporation presence and 1 gold per resource to all cities with corporation presence

:crazyeye: WONKA SHOP It requieres corporation presence and gives 4% gold per resource

:) FASHION HOUSE

Spoiler :
    :crazyeye: RESOURCES REQUIRED It needs wool, silk , dye , cow , sheep , fur or cotton

:crazyeye: HEADQUARTERS It requieres industrialism and a great merchant , and gives 2 culture , 4 golds from city with corporation presence and 1 gold and 2 culture per resource to all cities with corporation presence

:crazyeye: FASHION STORE It requieres corporation presence and gives 3% gold per resource

:) MAPSTER

Spoiler :
    :crazyeye: RESOURCES REQUIRED It needs movies , music or drama

:crazyeye: HEADQUARTERS It requieres computers and a great spy , and gives 2 culture , 4 golds from city with corporation presence and 1 gold , 0,5 science and 3 spy points per resource to all cities with corporation presence

:) WALL MART

Spoiler :
    :crazyeye: RESOURCES REQUIRED It needs olives , apple , banana , lemon or potatoes

:crazyeye: HEADQUARTERS It requieres civil service and a great merchant , and gives 2 culture , 4 golds from city with corporation presence and 1 gold and 2 culture per resource to all cities with corporation presence

:crazyeye: WALL MART DISTRIBUTOR It requieres corporation presence and gives 3% food per resource and 2 health

:) ADVENTURES TOURS

Spoiler :
    :crazyeye: RESOURCES REQUIRED It needs horse , ivory , whales , clam or ancient temple

:crazyeye: HEADQUARTERS It requieres tourism and a great merchant , and gives 2 culture , 4 golds from city with corporation presence and 1 gold and 2 culture per resource to all cities with corporation presence

:crazyeye: TRAVEL SHOP It requieres corporation presence and gives 3% gold per resource and 1 culture

:) SAFARI HUNTERS

Spoiler :
    :crazyeye: RESOURCES REQUIRED It needs ivory , whales , deer or fur

:crazyeye: HEADQUARTERS It requieres tourism and a great general , and gives 2 culture , 4 golds from city with corporation presence and 1 gold and 2 culture per resource to all cities with corporation presence

:crazyeye: TRAVEL SHOP It requieres corporation presence and gives 5% gold per resource

:) RED COURTAIN

Spoiler :
    :crazyeye: RESOURCES REQUIRED It needs music , drama or movies

:crazyeye: HEADQUARTERS It requieres motion pictures and a great artist , and gives 2 culture , 4 golds from city with corporation presence and 1 gold and 2 culture per resource to all cities with corporation presence

:crazyeye: RED COURTAIN THEATRE It requieres corporation presence and gives 5% gold per resource , 1 happiness , 2 culture and 10% to great people emergence

:) ULTIMATE SOLDIERS

Spoiler :
    :crazyeye: RESOURCES REQUIRED It needs ammunition , steel , sulphur or vulcanized rubber

:crazyeye: HEADQUARTERS It requieres logistics and a great general , and gives 4 golds from city with corporation presence and 0,5 gold and 0,5 culture per resource to all cities with corporation presence

:crazyeye: ULTIMATE SOLDIERS HOUSE It requieres corporation presence and gives 2% gold per resource and 6 xp points to land units , 3 xp points to sea units and 3 xp points to air units

:goodjob: TO INSTALL:

It is MOSTLY modular , all you have to do is place the "AAranda" folder inside your RoM modules folder ( if it is not the first module you install from me , just open AAranda folder and copy everything inside to your existng AAranda folder in RoM)
    , wich is inside "assets". Inside modules folder you will find 1 file already existing in the original , just replace them.
    When unzipped , you'll find a folder "res" , inside "assets". JUST OPEN FOLDERS AND REPLACE THE DOCUMENTS INSIDE THEM IN YOUR RISE OF MANKIND MOD.
    WARNING¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ OLD SAVED GAMES WOULD NOT WORK

:D IMPORTANT NOTE :D

If you want to use more than a mod from me in your RoM game , you ll notice that some folders or files would be repeated . If that happens , don't worry about wich order follow or wich one goes first : all my mods were made to work together , doesn't matter the order , information needed for each mod is included in the others