1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

RoM 2.71 : Units 2016-10-05

RoM 2.71 : Units

1. AAranda
    This mod adds a very little amount of units to the RoM world , but i thougth them will be quite interesting to be included as them provide the possibility to bombard city defenses earlier , build hammers using food , make enterteineer unit able to use at all eras and gives you the chance to kill those annoying medic units healing enemies troops just at you city's door .
    For any comments , feedback , critizism , requests , what should be in or out , or wathever you want to say about my mods to RoM ( including i should better waste my time in football ) , please use the provided thread :http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?p=8218208#post8218208

:) 8 NEW UNITS

Spoiler :
    :crazyeye: RAM Available with military training , has strength 3 and can bombard enemy defenses; upgrades to catapult

:crazyeye: FORZED WORKER available with slavery , can only defend , can be created with food ( like a worker ) and can hurry production

:crazyeye: SURGEON available with mdeic battlefield , has strenght 5 , can only defend and starts with heal , medic1 and medic2 promotions ( works like a better medic ); you can only have 3 surgeons at the same time

:crazyeye: STORY TELLER available with mysticism and trade , can conduct a trade mission and can build a great work of culture; upgrades to enterteiner

:crazyeye: CELEBRITY available with mass media , can build a great work of culture ; enterteiner upgrades to it

:crazyeye: SNIPER Available with military science and rifling , you can build no more than 5 of those units . It has 18 strenght , can perform range atacks to an adjacent tile and it AIMS FIRST TO RECON UNITS , so you can now try to kill medics units inside a stack of enemies's troops. Upgrades to modern sniper

:crazyeye: MODERN SNIPER Available laser , you can build no more than 5 of those units . It has 45 strenght , can perform range atacks to an adjacent 2 tiles distance and it AIMS FIRST TO RECON UNITS , so you can now try to kill medics units inside a stack of enemies's troops. Upgrades to high tech sniper

:crazyeye: HIGH TECH SNIPER Available Superstrong alloys , you can build no more than 5 of those units . It has 65 strenght , can perform range atacks to an adjacent 3 tiles distance and it AIMS FIRST TO RECON UNITS , so you can now try to kill medics units inside a stack of enemies's troops.

:) 3 EXTRAS JUST IF YOU'RE FREEK ENOUGH:

Spoiler :
    :crazyeye: GIANT TURTLE barbarian SEA ANIMAL , but it must be placed manually , does not appear on its own like land animals.SORRY

:crazyeye: GIANT SQUID barbarian SEA ANIMAL , but it must be placed manually , does not appear on its own like land animals.SORRY

:crazyeye: SEASNAKE barbarian SEA ANIMAL , but it must be placed manually , does not appear on its own like land animals.SORRY

:goodjob: TO INSTALL:

It is modular , all you have to do is place the "AAranda" folder inside your RoM modules folder ( if it is not the first module you install from me , just open AAranda folder and copy everything inside to your existng AAranda folder in RoM), wich is inside "assets". Inside modules folder you will find 1 file already existing in the original , just replace them.
    That's all

:DIMPORTANT NOTE::D

If you want to use more than a mod from me in your RoM game , you ll notice that some folders or files would be repeated . If that happens , don't worry about wich order follow or wich one goes first : all my mods were made to work together , doesn't matter the order , information needed for each mod is included in the others

Images

1. forzed_worker_U8p.jpg
    2. kraken_b00.jpg
    3. sniper_l8r.jpg
    4. stoty_teller_vXi.jpg